Moisturizer

NUTOX Renewing Treatment Cream [Review]

9:39:00 PM,0 Comments


Hi everyone! I haven’t post much about moisturizers in this blog, even though I have been trying quite few moisturizers in the past months. So today I’m going to review one of the moisturizer that caught my eyes from the drugstore. Read more to find out my opinion on this moisturizer.

[Review]
NUTOX
Renewing Treatment Cream

I am not that picky when it comes to moisturizer, as long as it does moisturize well, last quite okay without need to reapply often, doesn’t irritate my skin and the most important thing that it relieves the dryness and tightness on my skin. Then, that moisturizer will be good enough for me.

The reason I attracted to this moisturizer because, first of all, maybe because it’s pink! Who else bought anything because it packaged so well? Or even just because it comes in your favourite colour? I always attracted to pretty packaging and if it works well too with my skin then it will be a hit for me hahaha. But bottom line, it has work for me to love it, keep it and repurchase it. Second reason maybe because it claimed to be perfect for all skin types.

What It Claims:
Radiate - Care for your skin today, so that you can stay beautiful tomorrow and always. Nutox Renewing Treatment Cream is formulated with LumiNes to smoothen the skin. This cream also provides nourishment from deep within to keep skin radiantly glowing for a long time.



Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Ammonium Acrylolydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/ Capric Trigylceride, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Gylcol, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Diacetyl Boldine, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide.

Paraben, Sulfate and Alcohol Free but it has silicone.

Ingredients Analysis (Incidecoder):

How to Use It:
Use it after all your hydration steps (toner, serum & essence) and before your sunscreen.

Use how much your skin need.

*for a jar like this, try to use spatula to scoop out the products or make sure your hands are clean to avoid contaminate the products.


Packaging & Price:
Light pink frosted glass jar container with silver/chrome lid. RM 47.50 for 30 ml (as of date).

The packaging look so expensive and beautiful to put on your vanity. Love the packaging so much. The glass has it weight too. Really nice!


Texture:
            Gel type moisturizer.

The texture is really nice, I really like it, so smooth easily to spread too. It absorbed so well into my skin.

Scent:
Fragrance is too strong almost like a perfume instead. And it lingers for a while too. I hate the smell, too strong for me and I think the fragrance in it irritates me (note that I have sensitive, just a tad fragrance or essential oils always fine, but this one my skin can’t handle it).

Personal Review:  
The packaging is the bomb! Feel super luxurious and so pretty on your vanity and your table – very Pinterest and Instagrammable. The texture is also nice, spread easily too. Combined these, this moisturizer makes me feel like indulging myself. I really enjoy me-time. I think this moisturizer definitely would be nice for a me-time session. You know, slathering the moisturizer (feeling so lux) and just enjoying it. However, there is ONE big problem!

It does irritate me and burn my skin. I don’t know what's wrong here, but looking at the ingredients all seems fine. Seems all are okay and good for dry skin, but it turns out not for me. But I suspected the fragrance is the culprit and it is too strong for me. Not only the scent is too strong, it lingers for a while too. Often I had a mild headache due to the strong scent that lingers my face. I hate it. I love products that smell good but I wish it will not linger and this is just too much for me.

I did stop for a while, I thought that maybe my skin was irritated at the first place before using the moisturizer. But after using it again and again, I’ve noticed that the moisturizer actually the one that burns and irritates it. It even burns when I applied it on my hands too. It claimed perfect for all skin types but I wouldn’t suggest it for people with sensitive skin.
In terms of hydration and if it really moisturize my skin? I can’t comment that as I unable to wear it due to burning sensation and irritation it gave me. I would suggest if you want to try this one, do a patch test first okay? Before put it on your whole face.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
No.

Will I re-purchase it?
No.

Do I recommend it?
No, especially to sensitive skin.
Only if your skin fine with fragrances. This will feels so luxurious and pampering.


[Product]
NUTOX
Renewing Treatment Cream
Available at offline – Any drugstore like Watson or Guardian.
Online – Watson, Guardian & Hermo.


Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!