Skin Care

Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Whitening Moisture Gel [Review]

5:09:00 PM,0 Comments



Hello! It has been a year since I didn’t post anything here at my blog. But here I am. I did try so many products and I’m trying my best to update them here. Let’s get right to the review.

[Review]
Sunplay Skin Aqua
UV Whitenng Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++


What It Claims:
Combines 3 types of moisturizing ingredients*
Hyaluronic Acid provides superior moisture retention capacity for long hours hydration, keeping skin soft and significantly smooth*
MPC Moisturizing ingredient & Carrot Root Extract helps to improve skin elasticity and keep skin smooth & youthful looking*
Contains Arbutin to help fight dark spots for visibly fair & radiant skin*
Ultra-light hydrating gel formula easily absorbs and is non-greasy*
Gentle & Mild formula*
No alcohol, fragrance and mineral oil. Low irritation*
- Suitable for daily use on face & body*


Ingredients: *refer to the photo above

UV Filters:
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate / Octinoxate – UVB filters
            Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate – UVA filters
Ethylhexyl Triazone – UVB filters
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine / Bemotrizinol - (UVB & UVA filters).

How to Use It:
Use it at the last step for skincare, Sunscreen stage and before you start your makeup. Use two (2) fingers method to measure how much you need for each application. 

Packaging & Price:
            Light pink bottle with screwable cap. 80 grams for RM 38.70 (as of date).
I think price wise with the amount you get, it is quite affordable. Good purchase! Love the bottle, but it’s hard to carry it around for reapplication. I wish they would have a travel size in 30ml or so.


Texture:
            Light, white gel sunscreen with quite runny texture.
Minimal white cast, give slight sheen on the skin, but no stickiness felt. Feel light on the skin as well. Even reapplying doesn’t piling nor feels heavy neither sticky/greasy. I feel comfortable with this sunscreen with or without makeup. It does not take too long to absorb into my skin.


Scent:
It smells like typical compact powder but imagine it wet. Not a fan of the scent but it does not linger so I do not mind.

Personal Review:  
Overall I like this sunscreen. It absorbs well into my skin, moisturizing but it did not leave any greasy or thick feeling and it does not leave any white cast. It is a broad sunscreen as it covers UVA and UVB protection however, I do find that the PA rating – UVA filter is moderate, I prefer to have more at least +++. But overall not a bad sunscreen actually. In terms of Whitening, I did not see any changes yet, I have been using it more than one (1) month now, but I’m satisfied it works well as sunscreen.

            Worth the money, as you get 80g in this big bottle of sunscreen which can last me I guess at least 2 months for just less than RM 40. Sulfate & Alcohol free but it is NOT Paraben free just in case you are concern regarding paraben but personally I don’t mind about it.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
Yes. 
Will I re-purchase it?
Yes
Do I recommend it?
Yes. In my opinion suitable for any skin types too.


[Product]
Sunplay Skin Aqua
UV Whitenng Moisture Gel SPF 50+ PA++
Available at any drugstore such as Watson, Guardian, Caring etc.
Offline and Online stores.


By the way, I did update the latest opinion on the LAF Moisturizing cream, here is the link to the post: https://nurulshaida.blogspot.com/2018/11/laf-medsecret-cream-ceramide-review.html

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!