hair

Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil - Damaged Hair [Review]

10:00:00 AM,0 Comments



Hi! Assalamualaikum. As you guys can see from the title, it has been awhile since my hair care review. So today, let’s talk about a hair oil. It is not an easy task to care your hair as much as skin care. Beauty is pain you guys! It takes a lot time, effort and money. And somehow at certain point, it disappoints you as the products does not work wonder as you expect it to be. So today, I want to share a product that I fell in love recently – Lucido-L Hair Vitamin Oil.

[Review]
Lucido-L
Triple Beauty Vitamin Oil | For Damaged Hair 

Lucido- L is a brand from Japan, the packaging always catches my attention and I have been using their Hair Spray for years now. Before this I used other hair sprays, but I really hate how typical hair spray smell, and usually it’s really suffocating. Then one day, I bought Lucido-L hair spray then I fell in love and keep buying it ever since. So since lately, I kind of noticed my hair grew to be quite drying just how my skin turns out. It feels coarse and frizzy. For your information, I have never bleached my hair neither I have ever colour it all – not as of today. So the damaged might be because of hair curlers, blow drying or even maybe because of my diet – lack of water and etc.


So it is come to my attention that I need a hair oil, something that can moisturize my hair long enough, something that could stick to my hair, help it to repair and absorb well. Usually I stay away from hair oil, because often they only coated my hair but it did not absorb INTO the hair. So later then, it will feel really greasy and oily. Serious tak best! So I watched a few review and decided to give it a try.



-What It Claims: “Non-sticky feeling, Non rinse, Light Floral fragrance. Triple Vitamin Oil (A, C and E) with combination of Olive Oil and Mositurizing Agent help to make your damaged hair become  Shiny, Smooth and Moist Hair”


Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dipehnysiloxy phenyl trimethicone, fragrance, phytosteryl/octyldodecyl, lauroyl glutamate, tocopheryl acetate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, glycine soja (soya bean) oil, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol.

How to Use It:
After shampooing your hair, tower-dried and apply the product. Focus mainly on hair tips and re-apply if needed.


Personal Review:
Usually, I kind of avoid oil stuff for my hair, because those, the hair oils that I tried, they do not absorb well and often they just ‘coated’ my hair with the oil. Therefore, it does look quite greasy and I didn’t see any changes. I can see that this one absorb quite well.


One thing I have noticed straightway since my first impression of the product, it make my hair dry faster. Personally, Vee prefer to air dry my hair rather than using a hair dryer – to avoid damaging my hair, but since my hair quite thick so it hard to do so. Usually, I take hours and hours in a day to get my hair totally air dry. But this somehow amazingly make my hair dry even faster, just some part of this thick hair of mine (usually those underneath hair) that needed hair dryer but yet again, I don’t need to spend so much time on drying all of my hair. It just makes everything easier!


It does make my hair look shiny and smoother as it claims to be. I like how it makes my hair look, it feels so soft and smooth – I just want to play with my hair. But I can still see my hair a bit frizzy and dryness at the tips – that maybe need time to repair. As it claims, it is non-sticky neither greasy, but if your natural hair is quite oily you need to mind how much you put on your hair since it is oil-based. I would suggest start small, and re-apply whenever you feel your hair is unmanageable, so you won’t make it too much just enough for your hair needs.

Another plus point! I love the scent, it has floral scent but not too much, because heavy fragrance hair products always makes my head dizzy, but this one, I would say it just nice.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it? Yes, LIKE LIKE LIKE. Will I re-purchase it? Definitely! Do I recommend it? Yes! It’s really cheap too!


[Product]
Lucido-L
Triple Beauty Vitamin Oil | For Damaged Hair
Available at Hermo, Watsons & Guardian.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!