lipstick

The New Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream [Swatches & Review]

7:00:00 PM,0 Comments



Hello everyone! Happy 2017! Even though it is already February,but  it is the first blog post for this year! In Sha Allah I try my best to post regularly. It has been so hectic, I’m juggling with few online business (you guys should check them okay?) and my new resolution for this year is to try my best to be more organized as well as handle every tasks and responsibilities equally.  Okay let’s move to main highlight of today’s post.

Today’s Product Review is
THE NEW SILKYGILR MATTE JUNKIE
Lip Cream
 
This liquid lipstick is very common and available nationwide. Previously, they come out with five (5) shades (Vintage, Retro, Rebel, Vixen & Glamour) and now they add four (4) more shades which are (Darling, Dolly, Artsy & Rouge).


According to Silkygirl Website:
            “This kissproof and transfer resistant lipcolor applies like a liquid lipstick that dries to a matte finish. It stays on your lips through day and night activities requiring minimal touch-ups.  Available in 5 rich and highly pigmented shades; 01 Retro, 02 Glamour, 03 Rebel, 04 Vintage and 05 Vixen. Introducing 4 new shades; 06 Darling, 07 Dolly, 08 Artsy and 09 Rouge to complete your matte looks!”
·         Lightweight
·         Fragrance-free
·         Carmine-free
·         Paraben-free and
·         Not tested on animals




Personal Review
First of all, this lip creams are really easy to get, it is available at Guardian & Watson stores. The previous 5 shades are also available at SaSa but as of today, I haven’t noticed the new shades available yet at SaSa. The packaging – I really love lipstick that have clear tube which you can see the colour of the lipstick. It is really convenient that way. Its small round tube which made it easily slip in your pockets, clutches or your handbags for you to carry around. It has normal-defined liquid lipstick wand, which made easy to apply the lipstick. Regarding about smell, It doesn’t have fragrance so I disappointed a bit about that, but I don’t mind if they don’t have nice smell though. Because, a lot of people keep remind me that fragrant cosmetics is not good, but of course I enjoy good smell cosmetics. Are you like me too? Hehe. Let me know if kita geng

Move to texture, it has creamy texture, lightweight as well so you can build the thickness as you preferred, but I wouldn’t suggest that, as this lip cream is quite drying. If you would like to apply more layers, I suggest that you wait until it half-dry, because, when it is still wet you might move the previous layer of lipstick and it won’t look even. If you add some more after it completely dry, it will start crumple on your lips – trust me girl you don’t want that on your lips and walk not knowing how your lips look like. If you have chapped and dry lips, it is advisable that you put generous amount of lip balm. And if you have lip liquid plumper it would be better! Apply it first then wipe it off only then wear this lip cream.
Smudge-free once it dries. It stays really well, but of course if you eat oily food, it will definitely came off. If not, your first apply is more than enough. Some of the colours is quite hard remove while some was very easy to remove. 


Swatches
Here is my swatches. 






My most favourite shades are ARTSY 08 & ROUGE 09 while my least favourite colour is DOLLY 07. I just don’t like orange lipstick maybe because I don’t think it suits to my tan skin tone. I look weird with it, haha. It is fine if you have fair skin, it is a nice colour to complement fair skin tone. I give 5/10 just because it has nice colours and stays really well! 


Hey guys, I have all of their previous shades but haven’t made any blog post here. If you would like to see the swatches do let me know =)  


Forgive my silly faces. =P

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Or you may contact me through my Instagram @veemarissa Have a nice day dolls!

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!