Food

Food: The Gravy Factory (Nu Sentral Mall)

11:27:00 PM,1 Comments



Hello Dolls! In this post, I would like to take you to a nice restaurant here in Kuala Lumpur. It has nice food with spectacular view. Perfect for sweet and calm evening for tea with injection of romantic feel as well. 

Since it’s AH birthday, I have been looking for a nice place to have dinner with him. But at the same time I want to surprise him as well. So it has to be look like nothing and simple but actually able to impress him. He is actually quite rigid and particular about everything, well most of it. So I couldn’t even pick a good present for him because he is so meticulous with every details (haha cerewet sungguh!), and he want it to be worth every penny to be spend. So the plan to take him to a fancy place will trigger him about the surprise and for sure he will nags me for spending so much (kuat bebel). Well then, my plan is I take him to a mall and pretend it just another window shopping as usual, only then take him to have sunset dinner at The Gravy Factory, Nu Sentral. 



The Gravy Factory
NU Sentral Mall
Level, 4, Jalan Stesen Sentral 3, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Number: +60 3-2276 3373
Operation Hors: 11am - 10pm



The view here is really killing me man! Super cantik, tak tipu ni, seriously cantik wey. Where else would you get this amazing view with cheaper prices. Who would’ve thought this view is just from a restaurant of a mall kan? The view absolutely stunning, the setting in the restaurant is also neat and nice. They put enough light for outdoor area. Some tables even have their own light, like ours. So, don’t worry guys, even though it is dark you can still enjoy the dinner (tak payah risau, kot-kot lah ada binatang terbang masuk food kan) and have a pleasant conversation while able to look at each other clearly. 







Service? How would I put it, it is nice, they are attentive but at the same time weren’t annoying or fussy like. They won’t be around you much or look at you strangely (if you kno what I mean), ye lah sometimes boleh rimas tengok pekerja kedai makan ni kan, dok tenung kita macam apa kan? But at the same, you don’t have to age to call them, ni lagi satu hal, sometimes certain restaurant it’s really hard to call them especially when you sit at outdoor area. I would say they stay alert, when we call them, they came straight away. I like that!



Here is the snapshots of the menu that they offered








They have western foods, burgers, even for vegetarians as well! Food taste? We tried on of their signature dish, Hainanese Chicken Chop The food is delicious, the gravy is tasty. Maybe I don’t really like fried chicken chop but when I eat it with the gravy then the food taste make sense to me. Haaa! If you really like fried type chicken chop, this is recommended for you. Then, we also ordered Chocolate Moist Cake with Ice Cream, too bad, we can’t choose the ice cream but still it has good combination. I like the cake, it fluffy and moist. 







That’s all that we tasted, because I was full before we went to the restaurant, that’s why we did not ordered more. There are many many more meals for you to try. If you try it, let me know which the best. I would definitely come here again and try other menu. Oh yeah, it is a HALAL restaurant okay. Nanti jangan tanya eh sis halal tak tu? 



If you are playing with Pokemon Go! You can redeem a FREE DESSERT if you spend minimum of RM 40.00 in a receipt and show the Pokemon collection that you have. Good effort right? Unfortunately, me and AH are both not playing with Pokemon Go!, if you are why not drop by and get a dessert for free. 


Happy Birthday Love, I hope you enjoy your birthday. Thank you for giving me opportunity to celebrate your birthday for the past 6 years. 6 times I celebrated your birthday already, and I hope I didn’t spoilt it in even a bit. I love you so much, I know you knew it but I am going to say it again and again. Thank you for being born. You are one of the reason why I keep stronger each day. It will never be enough to describe how much you mean in my life and how much support you have given me. I’m glad that I finally found you. Happy 27 Birthday Ainul Hafzan.
 


Alright, this all for now. Any suggestions, ideas and comments are welcome. You may reach me through my email address or you can follow me at my Instagram account: @veemarissa. See ya dolls~



You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the feedback! gonna give it a try soon :D

    ReplyDelete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!