Highlight

Favourite of All Time: Highlighter Mary Lou Manizer

10:04:00 PM,0 Comments


Hi! Assalamualaikum. How are you? In this post, I’m going to talk about a product which I think everyone has talked about it. Never mind, no matter how many reviews were there already, I’m going to write this post as well. There are many brands and products which offers highlighter with many forms be it in pressed compacts, liquids and many more, with various colours and pigmentations.

Today’s Product Review is
THE BALM MARY LOU MANISER
HIGHLIGHTER


The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer is my most favourite highlighter. It just amazing! It comes with beautiful packaging (it’s a bonus!) and the content give me amazing glow. Thank you Lady Mary.



Why do we need to highlight our face? Naaahh, it’s okay if you don’t want to. But if you would like to have nice glowing skin effects, you definitely want to add highlight on your face (unless, your skin already glowing, then you do not need this anymore).

Usually people will highlight on high points of their faces; check bones, nose bridge and under eyebrow. But, it can apply it anywhere you like, any of your favourite face features that you wanted to give more stand out. It also can be used as eye shadow as well.

The Product

It gives beautiful gold-soft champagne colour powder with golden micro shimmer. It is shimmering not glittering, thus when it blended well it will give you incredible glowing look. This highlight will give you just enough nice glow. Even though it is in powdery form, it is pigmented, so slight tap is more than enough and do not apply it hard on skin, then blend it well. Or else, when applying it hard, you will look cake-y and you might highlight pores, lines, marks or other imperfections exist on your skin, which trust me, you don’t want that.

Purchase one unit is more than enough, it can last so long! The size is quite big, even after a while using it, mine still have a lot. Comparing to its price, yeah indeed it is quite pricey, for RM89 for an item, for me it is expensive. But, since it can last very long time, personal opinion I think, it is worth every penny. It comes with big mirror, awwwww I totally love it! I prefer this mirror compared to my compact mirror instead.


When applying it, I suggest using brush. You can use any brush of your choice, but it best works with smaller size of brushes, maybe blending brush or fan brush for better effect. Just tap it light and gently apply it on your desire area. For everyday/casual look, just lightly apply it, but for special occasion, you might want to put just a little bit more.

This is example of swatches on my hand and the blended swatches as well. You can see how nice shimmering glow looks it presents. 

Swatch

Blended

Example of me with Mary Lou Manizer.


I will definitely ‘grab’ it every time! By far, among other highlighter, in my opinion, this is the best glow.  Get yours! If you think it is expensive, might as well wait for Sasa sales or you can go to Carousell, some of the seller are selling their pre-loved Mary Lou Manizer. 



Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Have a nice day!

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!