Mask

Product Review: Shills Acne Purifyng Peel Off Black Mask

11:59:00 AM,6 Comments



Taking a good care of your skin in indeed important. You think you may wash your face daily follow your skin care regime is enough. But still, whiteheads and black head appear?? Oh no!! Do not take whiteheads and black heads lightly, it can make your skin even worst, turn into acne and scarring, definitely you do not want that, don’t you?

In the market, there is a lot of mask/facial wash/scrubs that offer clean your whiteheads and blackheads isn’t it? But which one of them that really cleans up your face? You can go for extraction facial treatment but it is too painful, especially the one who have dry skin like mine. As an option, we tend to buy products to clean our whiteheads and blackheads. In this post, I would to review a black mask that cleans up whiteheads and blackheads.

Today’s Product Review is
SHILLS DEEP CLEANSING BLACK MASK (PEEL OFF)



Shills Acne Purifying Peel-Off Mask is deep cleansing peel of mask removes dulling surface cells and impurities while vitamins and plan extract soften the skin to restore a youthful glow. It is a carbon black full face mask to remove whiteheads, acne and blackheads. It claims to able to remove fine hair too. It has thick and gooey like textures and black as tar coloured mask.

Ingredients and Usage
How to use it
Simple and Easy to use! After you can clean up your face, dry the cleansed area, then apply the liquid on your face but avoid your eyebrow, eyes and lips. It will dry up around 15-20 minutes, when it is dry as hard rock, you can peel it off! Then apply toner and follow your skin care regime.

My suggestion before you apply the mask, after dry the cleansed area, I suggest that steam your targeted area to open up your pores. If you do not own a facial steamers, what you can do is, pour hot water into container, cover your head with towel while you face the container.

This is how you steam your face at home

My Own Testimony
Ewwww! 
See! Even the smallest size of whiteheads is removed and my facial fine hair also removed! After the peeling, I do feel very TIGHT skin, maybe because dry skin conditions that I have. Due to that, after the peeling, I usually will put on aloe vera gel or aloe vera mask to soothe my skin.

Personal Review:
Advantages:
Easy to use and convenient. As it come in tube packaging, I do not have to go back and forth to get black mask (which usually sold in 1 piece for 1 time use only).
Most of tiny whiteheads, fine hairs were removed as it claimed.
I do feels clean face and smoother texture! Well done!!

Disadvantages:
It is PAINFUL. I could not stand it (maybe due to I have dry skin).
I think it is quite expensive, over my budget for it purposes. Cost around RM60.
When apply it, either using fingers or spatula, I find it hard to clean it up.
Since I have dry skin naturally, it gives my skin even drier and tighter. Maybe it is more suitable for oily or combination skins.



Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Have a nice day!


*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. it's miles a exceptional product, in particular for the fee. put this black masks on the face, wait approximately 25 mins, whilst it dry, simply peel it off. left my face feeling very clean. right!.. http://deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berapa mL tu ye for that price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its result visible better than using nasal strip and other mask in the market. Say goodbye to those blackheads and say hi to blackhead free, smoother, clearer and selfie ready skin.
    blackheads removal mask

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for SHILLS DEEP CLEANSING BLACK MASK Review but Today I found it.. Thank you for adding it..
    Best Peel Off Mask

    ReplyDelete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!