Picnic @ Air terjun with my sisters

11:34:00 PM,1 Comments

Hai dan Assalamualaikum
Malam ini Vee nak update tentang one of my activites during my semester break yang tak berapa nak lama ni kan. Okay, with my sisters, we usually celebrate birthdays together. It has become one of our routine, we have to do birthday celebrations. And I really love birthday celebrations and birthday cake. I judt do not know why, I don't eat cake much but I love them.
So, the other day, I asked Sophie, why not plan a gathering, then I remember some of my sisters, we haven't make their birthday celebration yet, so I suggest, let celebrate them. Then we've discussed and came out with a plan of potluck and picnic at FRIM waterfall.
The plan suceeded even though some of them could not come, and just five of us..
Actually birthday tu meant for Farhana, Syikin adn Izzati Ahmad. Tapi, cuma Izzati Ahmad je could make it. It's okay darlings.. Next time ye sayang..
Keluar dari rumah dalam pukul 7 lebih macam tu and arrived at waterfall around 8 something after pick up all my sisters. We had fun, and the mission is accomplished! Akhirnya, kali ini activity kami berubah sikit, tukar angin, air terjun pulak.

I really had fun time with them, setelah sekian lama tak jumpa.. Lepas rindu kejap..
Mari lihat birthday Girl!




Ini kes lepas kena calit dengan budak paling nakal antara kami! *saya*
Tak ada prank sangat sebab dalam hutan.. =)














Okay ada lagi sikit.. malas nak upload semua.. memang banyak gila..
 Alololo comel nye...


Saya sangat suka gambar yang saya ambil..



 Ye saya memang manja.. dan selalu di manja kan.. Weee!



 Sengal diaorang nie..

 Sister saya yang paling tegas....

Okay nak selit kan one of my Photography art.. Sejak dah ada DSLR, dah macam nyawa dah...
Vee newbie lagi dalam photography.. still have a lot to study, and I will.. Belajar ini, tak ada kesudahan dalam kehidupan.. sampai bila-bila pun kita akan belajar.
 
 
Happy Belated Birthday again to my sisters, Farhana, Syikin and Izzati. I wish all the best in your life and in whatever that you've dream of will come true..  I miss all of you so much, hope next plan eveyrone could make it dear..
 
 
Trip ini adalah salah stau trip yang kami tak sangka-sangka, we usually, just hang out kat shopping mall, kedai, tak pun taman.. Next one, will be different girls... ^_^
Okay lah ni pun macam dah panjang lebar je... Till next entry guys!
Take Care

 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. rindulah waktu2 itu :')
    moga one day semua orang akan dapat join jugak!

    ReplyDelete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!