photoshoot and events

Photoshoot: Session @ ShutterSpade

1:10:00 AM,0 Comments

Hai dan Assalamualaikum
Pagi CNY ni, Vee nak ucapkan Happy CNY to everyone... Priiiiittttt Kebaboooom!
Hahaha, itu lah yang I boleh dengar dari pukul 10 malam tadi sampai lah sekarang ini. Bila mahu habis lah. Okay lah, Jump to the main content. This entry I wanted to share one of my Photoshoot session.
As most of people know, it is been my dream to be a model from I was in school. I admire their look, courage and faboulusity. That is where I dreamt to be a model someday. Yet, I'm still going for it, even now I have other dreams to achieve as well. So, (berbalik kepada bahasa melayu, tak boleh taip english sikit mula lah.. ) Satu hari, ada orang ajak saya shoot di tengah-tengah hari saya yang kebosanan. So I went to Sri Gombak and Shoot..
Mereka sangat-sangat nice and baik. I also learn few things from them and gain knowledges and add some of my photoshoot series! Nak tengok tak?? Gambar-gambar dari shoot ni sangat-sangat saya suka.. Terima kasih Whai photographer yang terlibat..
Location: ShutterSpade Studio ( Sri Gombak)
Wardrobe and Make up: Personal ( own)
Photographer: Rahman Ayaks, Azrul Azmi and Benn Beckham










Suka gambar atas nie... ^__^

To all photog yang terlibat.. Pictures ini credit to you okay? hehe
It was nice working with all of you...
Hopefully perjalanan saya sebagai Model semakin berkembang dan terbuka luas. Semoga saya masih kuat dan bertahan untuk megharungi apa sahaja. Dan semoga saya dimurahkan rezeki...
Take Care






You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!