Outfit sponsor and having good time

12:46:00 AM,0 Comments

Hai everyone.. I've been longing to post this entry. For months ago. Okay, lately, lots of things happen, and I don't get a chance to join any photoshoot activity cause by few unfortunate events. But I believe, all this is just a test from Allah. Insyaallah, there will be more. And lately, I miss my junior soo much, especially, Dian and Ekien. I miss both of you!!! sooo much! <3. 

So today, I'm going to share one of my photoshoot pictures that was taken at Plaza Angsana, Johor Bharu a few months ago. 

It was a pleasure staying with Ekien's family, I had fun and felt like I was one of them. When I was at JB, We went to shopping, mind relaxing treatment! hehe. So I did went to one of the photoshoot held there. 







Baju telah disponsor oleh junior saya: Ekien, simply siti and Newlook Photography.
Yang dibawah ni, Vee try my luck again edit myself. =) 





done with this entry! see ya soon readers!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!