photoshoot and events

Lip Ice Shimmering Lips Contest

1:33:00 PM,1 Comments

Lip Ice Shimmering Lips Contest!

So the other day, Vee saw there is contest from Lip Ice Malaysia, di fan page Facebook, so then I decided to join the contest. They ask to submit picture of shimmering lips, then I did sent two pictures submit to wall Lip Ice Malaysia Page! and I won!!! Hoye!!! Even though I already have the Shimmer Lip Ice that I got from the Tea Party as a free gift but then I still enter the competition. Saja-saja.

Here is the pictures that I submitted.



Then Vee dapat confirmation that I win through Facebook. Here it is! 



Yeay! The feeling of winner is something that I can't compare of! So it is true as Choi min ho has said it! During the mid term break last week I got my present! Yang dapat masa Tea Party Lip Ice hari tu pun tak guna lagi, (satu beg kertas dapat) ni dapat agi. Thanks Lip Ice!



There my prize! =) 

p/s: thank you Lip Ice! the entry for Tea Party will come soon okay! my lappy rosak, all the pictures are inside the lappy..

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. hye2.. nk gak satu lip ice?? ehhe
    anda d tag.. cepat join ;)

    http://myunknownart.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-saya-suka-buat-peace.htmljavascript:void(0)

    ReplyDelete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!