Lip Balm

A'PIEU Honey & Milk Lip Oil [Review]

8:26:00 PM,2 Comments


Hi you guys! Has anyone else has super dry, chapped and crack lips? Even though you drank a lot of water but still without moisturize or using lip balm your lips are going to crack and chapped anyway. Well that is my case. No matter what I do, scrubbed it, used a lot lip balms like all the time and drank lots of water but still won't moisturize for long. And I always in the search of finding good lip products to battle this issue of mine. If your condition like me keep coming back to this blog, because I will find different types of lip balms and products to try and leave my reviews here for you guys to refer okay?

[Review]
A’PIEU
Honey and Milk Lip Oil


What It Claims:
The A’pieu Honey & Milk Lip Oil is infused with honey and milk protein extracts to deeply hydrate and nourish the lips. The oil texture allows it to adhere to the lips. Individual results may vary.

Ingredients:
There is no ingredients list that came with the products. But here is the list of ingredients that I found online:

Polybutene, diisostearyl malate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, tridecyl trimellitate, silica silylate, silica dimethyl silylate, milk protein extract, honey extract, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Tocopheryl acetate, 1,2-hexanediol, ethylhexylglycerin, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, yellow 4 (CI 19140), yellow 5 (CI 15985).

There is a lot of emollients and moisturizing agents here. Therefore, it should be quite moisturizing. No Paraben, Silicone, Alcohol and Sulfate with Minimal Ingredients.

Packaging & Price:
Clear bottle with white twist cap attached with a wand. RM 27 for 5 grams (after discount) can’t remember how much it was before. I bought from a Personal Shopper who often fly to Korea and Japan, she also takes online orders direct from Korea and Japan.

I think the price is slightly expensive in my opinion for a lip products compare to what already available at the drugstore, but it is not that expensive to maintain. 

Love the packaging. Love that it is in clear bottle, easy to see how much left. Super love with the applicator wand. It is big enough to cover my lips area with just one swipe and the shape is amazing – it hugs my lips perfectly.

Texture:
            Thick gooey (just like honey texture) with transparent yellow – honey colour.

It felts more like a lip gloss rather than a lip oil. Quite thick and it doesn’t droppy all over which I love. The finishing very similar to a lip gloss. Glossy finishing but with hydrating properties? Why not! I can just slather this on and just go about my day.

Scent:
Like a milk or to be exact in my opinion it smells like a Vitagen haha, only if Vitagen has honey flavour, this would be the scent. I love the scent so much.

Colour:
Transparent yellow – honey colour.
When applied it doesn’t look yellow, instead it gives really nice sheer and clear colour lip gloss.

Personal Review:  
First of all, it labelled as a Lip Oil, so my expectation that the products will be oily to my lips. But instead the texture is more like a thick lip gloss. I love the texture and it gives beautiful finished on my lips. I can just use this during the day and that’s it. Even though it is thick but it doesn’t smear all over, it stays intact – you know sometimes there are lip gloss that would drip when you applied to your lips? But this hasn’t done that to me. It stayed which one of the reason why I like it.

Super love with the packaging especially their applicator wand, it is quite big and it doesn’t grab too much products and I don’t waste it unnecessarily – this may be because there’s smaller neck in the bottle that reduce the amount of the products before the wand is pulled out so that you won’t apply too much. The wand is also quite big, with just one swipe it can coats my lip and it has a curve-shape wand which hugs nicely on my lips too.

In my opinion, for people with normal lips or just slight dry lips might benefit this very well. It does moisturize and occlusive. Since it is occlusive and thick the products will keep the lips hydrate and sealed from drying out. But for my condition, it is still not enough to moisturize my lips by just using this lip oil. What I did was, I put on a thin layer of my favourite Aquaphor then I seal it with this lip oil and it works wonders.

I think you can also apply some colours to your lips, some lipsticks before apply this lip oil. I haven’t try it since I don’t have spare wands to try because I don’t want to re-dipped my wands with lipstick/or any colours back into the bottle.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
Yes

Will I re-purchase it?
Maybe.

Do I recommend it?
Yes.
A hydrating product with lip gloss finished on the go? Why not??


[Product]
A’PIEU
Honey and Milk Lip Oil
You guys can try find a Personal Shopper, I bought mine from PS Aida NurAriza (find her at Shopee, Twitter or Telegram). I do saw someone else sell this on shopee too.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!