Cleansing Oil

Hada Labo Gokujyun SHA Cleansing Oil [Review]

12:48:00 PM,0 Comments



Hi you guys! How are you guys holding up so far? We’re entering the third phase of Movement Control Order (MCO) soon, hope everyone stay safe and well. So I have another cleansing oil review today. I know this one quite popular cleansing oil but I’m going to review anyway.

[Review]
HADA LABO
Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Cleansing Oil 

I think everyone knows the famous double cleansing method by now right? Even you wear sunscreen only, I would still suggest to do double cleansing method – by using Oil Cleanser and follow up by your normal Face Cleanser in your night skincare routine. Products will be absorbed better when you have clean skin and it can help to repair your skin during the night.

What It Claims:
4 types of beauty oils – richly nourish skin and gently melt away all types of makeup, leaving skin feeling clean, balanced and moisturized. Formulated with high purity Olive Oil to deep clean and gently remove dirt, excessive oil and stubborn makeup instantly.

With 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid. Enhanced with Super Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate and maintain skin’s moisture balance leaving skin feeling soft & smooth.

Anti-pollution formula. No Animal Testing, No Fragrances, Colourant, No Mineral Oil, No Alcohol.

It is water-soluble, does not leave unpleasant greasy feeling.

Skin pH balanced. Low irritation. Gentle to your delicate eye area and eye lashes. High cleansing ability even for water-proof mascara.

Oil Type:
Olive Oil, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil & Rosehip Oil.

Ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water, PEG-20 Glycryl Triisotearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, BHT, Pantaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Paraben, Sulfate, Silicon and Alcohol free. With Minimal Ingredients.

How to Use It:
Need about 1-2 pumps, depends on your preference and need. I usually use 1 pump when I put sunscreen only and 2 pumps when I have makeup on or more depends on how thick my makeup was.

Use it as the first step in night skincare routine, massage it on dry skin, then add water to emulsify it, then massage again before rinse it off. Follow by your preferred face cleanser.

Packaging & Price:
            Yellow transparent-ish bottle with pump and stopper. 200 ml for RM 58.90 (as of date).
The price may not be cheap but it comes in 200 ml therefore, it will last longer for about almost the same price with other oil cleanser.

Love the bottle comes in pump and stopper, easier to travel as it won’t accidentally pumped in my bag. I appreciate the bottle is transparent – easily to see how many left. Because usually when it comes to pump bottle, the issue is you can’t pump the balance when the product is really low. So when it’s clear/transparent you can see how much left and easier to estimate how much you want to pour instead spill everything and waste it.

Texture:
            Thin, clear transparent oil.
            Love the texture, easier to massage without tugging my skin too much. It doesn’t left any oil film or residue as well.  

Scent:
No noticeable scent.
Since Fragrance free, it doesn’t smell anything not even strong oil smell.


Personal Review:  
I love this oil cleanser sooo much! It doesn’t smell weird/unpleasant – it doesn’t smell like anything at all, thin texture, easy to massage and breakdown my makeup very well and it emulsifies well too. I don’t have any complaint at all about this product. After rinse it off, no oil film left. Just as it claimed Goku-Jyun (meaning “super hydrating”) it doesn’t make my skin tight or dry and it doesn’t make my skin irritated at all (which I have very sensitive skin and turn red easily). It’s just that my eyes would go cloudy after massage the oil around eyes area but I guess it is normal for oil cleanser, don’t worry it doesn’t irritate my eyes at all.

I use this for both either just removing my sunscreens or removing my makeup. It worked well for both situations. I have two (2) different bottles as you see in this post, one (1) I bought here at local drugstore (white label - left one) and another one (1) from Japan (in yellow label - right one), I bought from a personal shopper who often go to Japan. I heard that it has different formulation, but I can’t differentiate them as I can’t read Japanese (sorry guys). But what I can tell you, I think both work just fine. I didn’t feel any different at all. Both have the same texture and gave the same outcome.

Here some of the example how well it removes makeup:

Only the Liquid Matte Lipstick left a tiny stained, but it's fine, usually this type of lipstick really hard to remove and usually stained quite a bit. I don't mind at all as I usually remove my liquid lipstick using Vaseline then go over with oil cleanser. To me this is good enough already. 


Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
LOVE IT!

Will I re-purchase it?
Already did!

Do I recommend it?
Sure, try it yourself.
(I think many people already are kan?)


[Product]
HADA LABO
Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Cleansing Oil
Available at any drugstore such as Watson, Guardian, etc.
Offline and Online stores.


Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!