Cleanser

HADA LABO Mild and Sensitive Facial Cleanser [Review]

11:32:00 AM,0 Comments



Hi everyone! It’s less than a week for raya! What have you guys prepared for Raya this year? Okay, this post is about one of my favourite cleansers. So keep reading to find out why I love this particular cleanser.

[Review]
HADA LABO
Mild and Sensitive Facial Cleanser 

If you have been following me, you may know that I have a dry skin and sensitive one. Usually people with dry skin wouldn’t go for a foam cleanser, but I was in searching for a gentle foam cleanser that won’t strip a dry-sensitive skin like mine. Which usually most foam cleansers do stripped my skin and make it feels so tight and uncomfortable. I did try a hydrating or cream cleanser, but it doesn’t feel so satisfying to wash face especially in the night routine. I prefer it for my morning routine instead.

Since I have severe acne issues before this, during the treatments I was looking for a basic cleanser. Just a basic one, that will do good cleaning on skin so that I can have a clean palette every morning and night, doesn’t have any actives ingredients in it (as it might interfere with my medications) and the most important thing I feel clean without it stripping my skin. And currently there are many types of cleansers out there and finding a good gentle basic cleanser is quite hard for me. Fret not, I found it!

What It Claims:



Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquarternium-63, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, Onsen-Sui, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Propylene Glycol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Caramel.

Fragrances, Colorant, Mineral Oil, Paraben, Sulfate, Alcohol and Silicone free with minimal ingredients. (so many free right???)

Key Ingredients claimed by the brand:
Calendula Extract – a natural herb that helps to relieve skin redness and irritation.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract – a botanical extract known for its antioxidant to helps protect skin from signs of aging.

Incidecoder Analysis:

How to Use It:
A dime size or just a blob should be fine as it will lather, but it depends on your preferences and need. I just use a small amount and it was enough for me.
Use it at second step in the night routine or use it as first step in the morning.
Like normal cleanser, lather it, massage the cleanser on your face for about 60 sec (60 sec rules) then rinse it off. Followed by your other skincare routine.

Packaging & Price:
            Simple white opaque tube with flip flop cap. RM 26.50 for 100 gram (as of date).
Quite big, you don’t need to use as much and it can last quite long time, therefore worth the money in my opinion.


Texture:
            Creamy foam cleansers – I really love the foam, it has very fine foams and felt so nice on my skin. Love how soft my skin look after cleansing.
            It doesn’t strip my skin on most days but on days that my skin is super dry sometimes it does feel slight tightness on my skin.

Scent:
I don’t notice any noticeable scent on the product.

Personal Review:  
As I mentioned before, I was looking for a basic gentle foam cleanser that will not strip my face, doesn’t irritate it (I turn red so easily) and do its job as a cleanser. I just want a basic foam cleanser. And I found one! Yeayy.

I love it has soap free formula, that’s indicate how gentle this cleanser is. Especially when you have dry skin you don’t want to take off all your natural oils from your face and makes it super dry and tight on your skin. And usually the culprit making your skin super tight and uncomfortable is due to the soap ingredients in it. And it is good for a sensitive skin people knowing that it is gentle enough to use. Even though it is soap free, but it lather well too. It lathers into fine-creamy foams and it felt so nice on my skin.


 Sometimes, I do find that this cleanser give me slight tightness on days where my skin are super dry. So this is what I do, always listen to your skin, if today my skin is too dry I wouldn’t reach any foam cleanser even for my night routine, or if I still use it, as the tightness are not that severe, I will make sure that I pack enough hydration and moisturize my skin well. One of the reasons that can cause your skin barrier issue is due to over cleaning your skin. So don’t clean it too often, don’t do it too long and don’t strip your skin, it will damage your skin barrier.


Speaking about skin barrier, I have been obsessed looking for skin barrier repairing products. This particular cleanser is actually formulated with Thermal Spring Water which it claimed that can help strengthen skin’s natural barrier. Good isn’t?

No irritation at all. So far it has been one of my favourite cleanser. This is currently my second tube now. I love it especially at my night time routine. It is so so so gentle and mild for my skin. My skin feels comfortable, it doesn’t burn neither irritate it. I have been using this almost a year and it has been doing great for me. I used to use the Hada Labo Hydrating Cleanser one, which is okay too in my opinion, but I prefer this so much more.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
Yes! Super Love!

Will I re-purchase it?
Already did.

Do I recommend it?
Of course!
In my opinion even if you have different skin than mine, using a gentle cleanser will still benefit any skin types. I would say try it, you might love it as I do, but different skin react differently and depends on your preferences too.


[Product]
HADA LABO
Mild and Sensitive Facial Cleanser
Available at offline – Any drugstore like Watson or Guardian.
Online – Watson, Guardian & Hermo.


Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!