Mask

Dr Morita Natural Formula Hyaluronic Acid Mask vs Dr Morita Triple HYaluronic Acid Mask [Review]

12:13:00 PM,0 Comments



Hi! Assalamualaikum. Last month, I did review a face mask from Dr Morita Triple Hyaluronic Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask and I fell in love with it. You can read the post here: http://nurulshaida.blogspot.com/2018/09/dr-morita-sheet-masks-review.html Then I went to Guardian and found a box of the mask with the same design and packaging. But then, I noticed it has different name and I also noticed it has one of the potentially pore clogging ingredients which I have not noticed in the previous mask. So I bought it and give it a try.

[Review]
Dr.Morita
Natural Formula Hyaluronic Acid | Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask


At first when I saw this box contain 5 pcs mask with RM 20 (on sale), I was so happy and quickly grab the box. While queieng to pay, I realize that it has different name even though it carry the same designs and packaging as the one I tried before. And I look through the ingredients, I noticed one ingredients that I am well aware is potentially pore clogging. I just had to buy and compare it myself later.



What It Claims:
Hyaluronic Acid – Super moisturizing factor to help lock moisture all day long for firm, supple skin, increasing skin’s firmness and elasticity and smoothens out fine lines effectively.
Q-10 Ubiquinone – Anti-oxidant power, restore skin’s vitality, lightens the wrinkels and dilutes dull skin.
Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Small molecule Hyaluronic Acid, easily absorb into the skin and retain moisture.
Algin – Moisturizing, repairing and give soft skin effect.



Here are the comparison ingredients Dr. Morita Triple Hyaluronic Acid Mask vs Dr. Morita Natural Formula Hyaluronic Acid Mask.

Dr Morita Natural Formula Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, PPG-28-Buteth-35, Niacinamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, diglycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Glycosyl Trehalose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Mannitol, Squalane, Algin, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Helichrysum Stoechas Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Dr. Morita Triple Hyaluronic Acid Mositurizing Facial Mask
Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium PCS, PPG-28-Buteth-35, Niacinamide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Glycosyl Trehalose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Panthenol, Sodium Carbomer, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate, Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Mannitol, Squalane, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Ulva Lactuca Extract, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract.



Let’s Check the Ingredients:
http://acneclinicnyc.com/pore-clogging-ingredients/ – Has pore clogging ingredient (Algin)
http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_d602394975.html – Algin (Acne - 4, Irritant – 4)
https://www.skincarisma.com – Algin (Masking, Fragrance, Viscosity Controlling, Viscosity Increasing Agent, Binding Agent, Binding) which is bad for Oily Skin and Sensitive Skin.

How to Use It:
Use face mask and Mask (hydrating) steps, After Cleanser & Toner. Apply the face mask for about 10-15 minutes, the massage the remaining into the skin. No need to rinse off the mask, then continue with your skin care routine.

Personal Review:
It is still as moisturizing as it claims to be. However, I felt mild itchiness to certain areas, at my first try, I mostly felt itchy at my nose and eyebrow areas. But on my second and third sheets, I felt more itchy at my jaw lines and my cheek (which are my most sensitive areas). And this one I find that it is hard to massage the remaining essence to my skin rather than the Triple Hyaluronic Mask ones. I think the differences in ingredients of both masks, despite it looks the same, but the difference in ingredients may contribute how it works on your skin. I did find a couple of acne appear after I use this mask, it is not severe but still my skin does not love it.

In terms of brightening, the Triple Hyaluronic Acid Mask is better, but both do moisturize about the same. Definitely prefer the Triple Hyaluronic Mask rather than this one and going to stick with it. I tried 3 pcs from the box and will not continue with it anymore.

If your skin can tolerate and does not breaks out or gives any sort of discomfort, I would say go ahead, because it has very nice hydration.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
Like the hydration but not the discomfort it gives.

Will I re-purchase it?
No.

Do I recommend it?
Personally no. Go for the Triple Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask instead.


[Product]
Dr.Morita
Natural Formula Hyaluronic Acid | Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask
Available at Guardians.



Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!