Cleansing Oil

Simple Hydrating Oil Cleansing [Review]

8:53:00 PM,0 Comments



Hello! Happy New Year guys! It’s already 2020. How are you guys doing so far? I hope it’s good. Okay, so another review, actually Vee tried this one for quite some time, only now I get to write review on it. Let’s get to it.

[Review]
Simple
Hydrating Cleansing Oil 

I think by now, people are well aware how important double cleansing is. Starting off your skin care regime with clean palette will help your skin to absorb all the goodness in the products. Personally, I haven’t skip using this method, either when I have makeup on or even just sunscreen on my face. If you haven’t try it yet, you guys should try this method. You will have less blackheads, whiteheads, acne or any other clog pores issue – because you go to bed with a clean face.

What It Claims:
"Made with 100% pure grapeseed oil and enriched with skin-loving ingredients, our cleansing oil leaves your skin clean and instantly hydrated. No fragrance, No colour or dye, No harsh chemicals. Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil is a gentle, soothing and effective way to remove make-up and to deeply cleanse without irritating the skin."

"Made with 100% natural grapeseed oil, light in texture and enriched with skin-loving vitamins to leave skin cleansed, hydrated and soft. Easy to rinse-off, with no greasy finish."

"Our Hydrating Cleansing Oil contains no colour or dyes and no artificial perfume that can upset your skin, making it perfect for even sensitive skin."

"Dermatologically tested and approved. Ophtalmologically tested. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic."

Oil Type:
100% Pure Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.


Ingredients:
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil Isopropyl Palmitate Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate Phenoxyethanol BHT Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Isopropyl Myristate Retinyl Palmitate Tocopheryl Acetate.
Paraben, Sulfate, Silicon and Alcohol free. With Minimal Ingredients.

How to Use It:
Need about 4-5 drops, depends on your preferences and need.
Use it at the first step in the skincare routine at night, as the first cleanser to remove all dirt, makeup and oil. Use it on dry skin, massage it, and then add some water to emulsify it, then massage again before rinse it off. Followed by your preferred face cleanser.

Packaging & Price:
            Light green clear bottle with flap cover. 125 ml for RM 44.50 (as of date).
The bottle cap (flap type) is not tight enough or maybe just my bottle. I used to spill a lot whenever I travel with this. The flap is easily opened whenever it collides with other skin care items in my travel bag, so I would suggest, if you face the same thing, cellophane tape the cover/cap.


Texture:
            Clear oil, with a bit thick texture.
             I think the thick texture because it’s made with 100% pure grapeseed oil.

Scent:
It does smell oil, like oil-oil haha. Not a fan of it.

*Sorry I forgot to snap photo when it emulsify. Make sure after massage it, mix with little water, emulsify it to turn milky white and massage it again before rinse it. 


Personal Review:  
First of all, I like it that it made with 100% Pure Grapeseed oil, with minimal ingredients – which means we don’t put stuff on our face which we may not need or that is unnecessary. It is Paraben, Sulfate and Alcohol free too.

It does breaks down the makeup and emulsify well. But after rinse it, I do find it leaves a thin oil film on my skin. Definitely good for dry skin as it doesn’t dry out you skin. But personally I do feel like it can clogged my pores, even though it claimed that it’s non-comedegenic. So, after using this oil cleanser as my first step, I will follow up the routine with a facial cleanser that has foamy texture to make sure it takes off the oil film left on my skin and thoroughly cleanse to have a clean face to start my night routine.

Sometimes, I also find that, I needed to massage or rubbing it more to break down my makeup especially a heavy one. And sometimes when I massage the oil cleanser, it does irritate my skin. There few times when I used it to break down my makeup - a heavy one, I feel like it stings and hot-burning sensation as I keep massage it, so I just stop and rinse it off. It doesn’t happened often, but I haven’t changed anything in my routine while I’m using this, so I don’t know what actually happened. But maybe because my skin just sensitive and reacted over it, I guess. So I would use it to remove m sunscreen or light makeup only as rubbing too much with this oil cleanser will makes my skin irritated.

Worth wise, I would prefer just one oil cleanser that suitable for me, either with heavy makeup or light makeup even just sunscreens. It’s not a bad oil cleanser, in my opinion it works well actually, just I have a sensitive skin and my skin tends to have redness pretty easily. Price wise, I would prefer any oil cleanser prices actually much cheaper like normal face cleanser prices would be. Because we’re going to use it daily and it runs so fast. So in my opinion, RM 40-50 for each bottle of oil cleanser is expensive to maintain, but still okay lah.


Overall opinion:
Do I like it?
Okay lah.

Will I re-purchase it?
Maybe. But I want to try other oil cleanser.

Do I recommend it?
Sure, try it yourself. Maybe it suits you.


[Product]
Simple
Hydrating Oil Cleansing
Available at any drugstore such as Watson, Guardian, Caring etc.
Offline and Online stores.


Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!