Skin Care

Klairs Supple Preparation Toner & Toner Mate 2 in 1 Cotton Pad [Review]

9:53:00 PM,0 Comments



Hi! Assalamualaikum. Untuk post kali ni, Vee akan share another skin care product dari Korea yang memang ramai orang rave about it – Klairs Supple Preparation Toner dan Klairs Toner Mate 2 in 1 Cotton Pad. Like I have mentioned before, Vee struggling with severe acne and skin problems for the past year that is why one of the reason I have been slowing down with my write up or reviewing any products. I just want to make sure that it does work or does not work for me before coming here and share my thoughts with you guys.

[Review]
Klairs
Supple Preparation Toner & Toner Mate 2 in 1 Cotton Pad


Yup! Ini memang antara salah satu skincare items dari Korea yang ramai orang hype about it. So I decided to give a try. At first Vee cuma beli travel size sahaja sebab dia agak expensive for me, so I tak nak bazir duit, if it does not work for my skin. At the time I try this product, actually I was already hopeless, tak tahu nak pakai apa dah to help my skin. Banyak sangat bumps, acne, rough skin and dry patches.

My skin condition: I did not realize that my skin actually dry skin, because dia too dry, dia over producing oil menyebabkan kulit nampak oily dan clogged my pores eventually jadi acne. Plus, whenever I went to buy skincare stuff, there will always SA yang akan against I dari buy stuff for dry skin and they all agree that I have OILY SKIN which NOT TRUE, I actually have DRY SKIN. At certain point I jadi termakan dengan opinion/advice dorang ni. Then, since those skincare stuffs are not meant for my skin, eventually made my skin even WORSE! Since I have DRY SKIN, tapi I guna products yang lagi kering kan my skin, so end up, my skin TOO DRY, TOO SENSITIVE, REDNESS EVERYWHERE, FULL WITH ACNE AND BUMPS, THINNING MY SKIN and the worst part ITCHY SANGAT-SANGAT, because it is too dry. My face always panas, sebab terlalu kering.

So guys, my advice it’s okay to get opinion, tapi you sendiri decide whether your skin sesuai ke tak, atau nak beli ke tak. If you choose something yang you believe suits for your skin tapi SA still force you untuk buy product yang dia recommend, just tell them, “I made my decision, it’s my skin and can you guarantee it will not do harm to my skin? You boleh bertanggungjawab ke if anything happened?” Sebab nak rosakkan skin ni, pakai product sebulan pun dah boleh teruk sangat-sangat – like my case. Tapi nak heal your skin balik, I took more more than 1 YEAR itu pun masih belum fully heal lagi.

At this point, truthfully, I even feel embarrassed to go out actually. If you guys nak sure your skin type, boleh pergi Dermatologists or Skin Clinics to get consultation. So that you senang nak cari skin care yang sesuai. So I bought the toner in travel size and give a go, since I watched a lot Korean content creator & reviewer who has the same problems like me, loving this toner. So I took a risk and give it a go.


SUPPLE PREPARATION TONER

What It Claims: “Balances the skin’s pH level and improves the effectiveness of your entire skincare regime, helping you to achieve your best skin. Enhance the effectiveness of serums and creams with the Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner that balances your skin’s natural pH levels, creating the perfect canvas for your skin care products. Suitable for all skin types.”



At this moments, I mean yessss I really need something that hydrates and soothes my skin! My skin has been screaming at me! Bila Vee look at websites and reviews, Klairs ni with NO colorants, NO alcohol, NO parabens, NO artificial fragrances/fragrance free! No animal testing and No harsh ingredients. Yass! Yass! YES PLEASE!



Toner ni pun ada memang banyak award:
2017 Meme Award - Ranked 3rd in Best Toner
2017 Glamour Infusion - Best Skin Toner
2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Best Facial Toner
2016 Glowpick Beauty Consumer’s Choice Awards - Pick of the Year
2016 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner
2015 Glowpick Beauty Consumer’s Choice Awards - No.1 Best Toner
Ranked No.1 Best Toner on Glowpick
Ranked No.1 Best Toner on Naver Shopping’s Best 100



Ingredients: Main Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipidure. Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Salah satu key-ingredients adalah Phyto-Oligo membantu untuk moisturize skin thoroughly moisturize the skin dan menyelesaikan masalah kulit kering (which is Me!) dan Wheat Amino Acids to help reduce inflammation in the skin.

Let’s Check the Ingredients:
http://acneclinicnyc.com/pore-clogging-ingredients/ - no clogging ingredients! Yeayyy.
http://cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_814a340718.html - This one’s pun so far ratings is good, so it is safe to use.



How to Use It:
Boleh letak je pada tapak tangan kemudian pat sahaja ke muka untuk more absorption atau boleh gunakan kapas untuk apply toner ni ke muka. Toner ni boleh guna 3/5/7 methods techniques – teknik ni maksudnya kita pakai toner tu, 3/5/7 kali. Kira kita layering kan toner untuk more moisturing effect.



TONER MATE 2 IN 1 COTTON PAD
2 in 1 Cotton Pad, ada 2 jenis cotton pad dalam satu kotak. Usually kan cotton pad yang kita beli untuk remove makeup or pakai toner kat drugstore kan macam tebal, sangat berkapas dan berbulu kan, tapi yang ni tak.




What It Claims: “Two types of facial cotton pads to maximize the effects of the Klairs toner, in one box.

Compressed cotton pad : 100% cotton for soft, smooth skin. A certified 100% pure cotton pad designed for the Klairs toner, compressed 5 times with the waterjet process. Wipe away irritants and gently exfoliate for soft, smooth skin. Use before other skin care products to help aid absorption. Increase hydration, decrease product waste.

Sponge pad: Increase hydration, decrease the amount of product used. Air laid pulp fabric designed to act like a sponge. Doesn’t absorb the product fully, but soaks up the toner to effectively deliver the full hydration to the skin. Rather than wiping, use a patting motion to calm and cool irritated skin.”
Compressed Cotton Pad: 100% cotton, Sponge Cotton Pad: Pulp/Rayon Blend




Personal Review:
I REALLY LOVE this toner! It save my skin, paling penting dia soothes my skin, dah tak rasa tegang sangat dan dah tak itchy. This toner really help to calm my skin at the same time moisturize it well. This toner pun somehow help to prepare my skin for the next step, jadi bila Vee pakai serum/essence/moisturizer, toner help products lain stuck on my skin which I really love! This one memang help my skin so much! Tak tahu lah macam mana nak explain untuk gambarkan how much I adore and love this one and how much it has helped my skin.

And Vee sangat suka 3/5/7 methods techniques ni sebab 1 kali patting toner ni kat my skin, Vee rasa macam not enough, so Vee gunakan technique 3/5/7 methods techniques untuk maximise kan moisture to my skin. Pagi Vee akan guna 3 methods techniques tapi malam Vee akan buat 5/7 methods techniques, depends on how much my skin needs or depends the condition I’m in, kadang-kadang dah malam, penat nak cepat, so depends.

After layering technique ni, usually Vee akan soaked kan Sponge cotton pad then Vee akan tampal dia di tempat yang mana skin Vee very sensitive, senang naik jerawat dan itchy. Technique ni macam ala-ala mini mask macam tu, but using toner. Kalau nak guna technique mini mask ni atau 3/5/7 methods technique make sure, toner tu toner yang hydrating bukan jenis astringent or AHA/BHA toner.




So far Vee guna like 3 travel size toner ni, and already finished 2 full size (180 ml) and now I am using the third bottle! It is really good! The cotton pad pun nice, tapi it just cotton pad, to some people dia agak expensive. Walaupun dia absorb product well, but cotton pad ni transfer the products well to the skin too. Because usually kan, sponge or cotton ni, bila pakai kita rasa membazir sebab dia absob banyak products kan tapi tak banyak yang sampai ke kulit kita bila apply. Personally I don’t think so with this one. Walaupun rasa quite expensive, but I really enjoy using cotton pad dia, yang compressed ones I really like guna dengan micellar water to remove makeup or remove eye makeup. Yang Sponge, Vee since dia absorb well so I really like using it as mini mask.

Overall opinion:
Overall opinion? I LOOOOOVVEE the toner. Tapi some people find this irritate thier skin, so if you have sensitive skin, there is another one version toner ni – Supple Preparation Unscented Toner, maybe you guys can try this one instead. But I am okay with the normal toner tu despite of my severe skin condition. The cotton pad? It is really nice, comes in two (2) types and tak berbulu and tak irritate my skin. It absorb products well but it transfer well jugak.

Do I like it? SUPER LIKE it. Will I re-purchase it? Definitely! Do I recommend it? Yes! Especially to those suffer and has the same skin condition like mine.



[Product]
Klairs Supple Preparation Toner & Toner Mate 2 in 1 Cotton Pad
Available at Hemro.my, By Wishtrend, Watsons online.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!