lipstick

Cathy Doll Lipstick [Swatches & Review]

2:45:00 PM,0 Comments



Hi! Assalamualaikum. I think by now, you guys must already noticed how much I love lipsticks. So today’s blog is another liquid lipstick swatches and review. For the past year, I have noticed that many brands are competing to produce matte liquid lipstick be it on better formula, more colours and overall product look in terms of bottle, packaging and such. Keep reading if you want to know my opinion on this product.

[Review]
Cathy Doll
Nude Me Liquid Lip Matte



What It Claims: Introducing the trending lip matte that features fast-drying effect. The soft and long-lasting texture offers high-adherence, non-drying, leave no stain, conceal lip lines, long wearing, waterproof and smudge-proof. This popular item looks classic on all and certainly matches all skin colours!! Enhance charm to your lips with all the 18 colours available for you to choose.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, CI 77491, Kaolin, Silica Ci 45410, Dimethicone, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 7492, CI 42090, CI 77499, Phenoxyethenol, BHT, Flavour, Propylene Carbonate.




Swatches:
Even though they have about 18 colours, but I only bought five (5) colours which I think I might be using, but all of their colours are beautiful. So here is my swatches.



















Personal Review:
First of all let’s talk about the packaging. The box is so beautiful, it represent the colour well and each of the boxes features of their dolls, and overall it is really eye catchy. The bottle of the lipstick is also nice, when I store them with my other liquid lipsticks, I can differentiate them well as their bottle are in beige colours and bigger size than normal liquid lipstick usually are.



The lipstick itself is really liquid and runny, make it easier to apply and blend on my lips too. However, some colours are quite patchy especially Lust Red Wine, so you might need to apply second layer and spread it well to cover the patchy application. Some colours also bleed a bit, so be careful when applying because once it dries, its going stay there.

When apply it is actually lighter than when it was completely dry. So be mind that, when it dry it is going to be darker colour just like the box itself. So you might think, ooo this is nice colour for the look when you applying it, but when it goes darker and when it dries, may not be the colour that you wanted in the first place. For me, I don’t really mind, as I love lipsticks that really rich in colour than sheers.



Once it is dry, it is as it claims to be, it is waterproof, smudge-proof and long wearing (super long wearing). However, since it is a matte liquid lipstick, I can definitely see my lip lines and it is still quite dry for my lips – but not too drying that can cause discomfort. Therefore, I recommend that you guys put some lip balm or any hydrating oil on your lips for few minutes, then remove it before applying any matte liquid lipstick. It also claims that it leaves no stain which I find that the red-based ones, kind of stain my lips after I remove them and it is quite hard to remove the stain too.

I really like the applicator brush too. It is very nice – the brush is a doe-foot type but it has a bit curve at the surface of the applicator so it hugs perfectly on the lips.  



I love the lipstick, I even have influenced a few of my friend to buy this lipstick. They tried mine and they went to buy for themselves. Since the formula is nice, I’m hoping Cathy Doll will keep continue producing this liquid lipstick, improve some of the colours and produce more colours and options too.

Overall opinion:
Do I like it? Yes. Will I re-purchase it? Depends, since I have a lot lipstick maybe no. But if they produce more colours in the future, I might buy it, but it also depends on my preferences of the colours. Do I recommend it? Yes! Go get them! It is nice matte liquid lipstick.


[Product]
Cathy Doll
Nude Me Liquid Lip Matte
Available at Guardian.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. These are merely my personal opinion, experiences and preferences. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay?

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchased with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!