eyeliner

Fame Cosmetics Waterproof Mascara & Eyeliner

3:00:00 PM,0 Comments



Have you heard about “Mascara makes everything better” quote? Seem familiar or seems relate to you? I can relate to this. Most of girls who loves makeup would understand this, with a touch of mascara makes everything better. Speaking of which relate to today’s review. 

Today’s Product Review is
FAME WATERPROOF MASCARA & WATERPROOF EYELINER


Have you heard about this FAME Cosmetics brand? Yeah, FAME again!! It seems I have become their fans now. It is a local cosmetics line which growing quite popular lately. Their most famous products are their liquid lipsticks, I have reviewed one of their liquid lipstick collection which the Limited Edition Autumn Collection. Here is the link: FAME Cosmetics Limited Edition Autumn Collection 2016 Then, they come out with their own Waterproof Mascara and Eyeliner. I just got to try this!

Personal Review
Let’s just go straight to my review. First, let’s talk about the packaging. The mascara and eyeliner both came in their own box - nice. The packaging box has spot-uv (those timbul-timbul) on their product mock-up on the front box which gives a lil extra point. =) I like! It also shows clear details – instructions, weight, label, price, ingredients and their social media accounts. However, the colour of packaging is in grey/silver and black. Which most of cosmetics brand come looking like this – typical makeup brand look (you know - Black in colour). I just don’t get it. If you can produce your own products why not make it “yours” instead of look alike another brand. Other establish brand such as MAC, Inglot, Make Up Forever these brands also in black. Why not make it different than others? It will definitely stand out. This applies to all brand not only to Fame and it just my two-cents. Maybe you can go something pastel? Or fairy tales? Sure many of us would go crazy over the packaging before the products itself. 


Move to FAME Waterproof Mascara. I really really love their formula. I will definitely put aside all my Maybelline mascaras (you know how hard it is to remove it!!). This mascara give blackest mascara that I love, it well suited with my black hair! Bonus point! Weee. It is buildable too. You put your first layer then you can build it (layer it again and again) to make you lashes longer. It claims as Volume Lash Waterproof, which indeed gives volume to my lashes. The mascara wand also is good quality, very easy to apply and it doesn’t break that easily (I’ve known for my clumsiness, haha). And very important, it is easily removed without damaging my short and pity lashes! Ding Ding Ding!!

 
 
No Mascara put on just Eyeliner.





Now, lets talk about FAME Waterproof Eyeliner. For RM 29.00 only you can get a really black liquid eyeliner. Cheap isn’t it?? Yes, I has this really black liquid eyeliner. It can gives your eyes pop. It takes a very short time to dry and if you make a mistake, just wait for it to dry and you can peel it off. So don’t worry, if you are clumsy like me, who always make mistakes, yeah, this is eyeliner for you. Oh ya! The same goes for the Mascara, what I do when I make mistakes while using it, just grab a cotton buds and it removes easily too. The tip is so sharp, hard too but at the same time glide smoothly to form perfect line. If you have problem making wing eyeliner. This one makes you look like you have tons of practice! Seriously! That happened to me, I am no good with wing eyeliners.



However, I have little problem with this eyeliner. I like everything about it except for two (2) things. One is, the eyeliner cap. You need to really close it until you hear a “clap” sound, or else, the cap will bounce off to nowhere. Haha it happened to me all the time, especially when I run late, arghhh! But maybe it just my eyeliner only or maybe because due to my clumsiness issue again. Another problem of mine with this eyeliner is, I tend to have oily eyelids. So usually after a few hours of wearing it, it transfers to my upper eyelids. It doesn’t look good especially you are out at the public. How would you notice, since you can’t see your eyelids without a mirror right? So, I really would like, that it does not happened and able to go out meet the public with ease heart, pleaseee. Maybe, because I don’t use eye-primer, maybe you should use eye-primer before using this eyeliner. But I have my previous eyeliner that works well without it, so yeah minus point here. Sorry. I really would like to love you, but I just can’t. =(

Here another pictures of me wearing both Fame Comestics Waterproof Mascara & Waterproof Eyeliner.
Wing Eyeliner! I told you =)


 
Repurchase?
Definitely will repurchase Fame Waterproof Mascara but if I found other that works well too, honestly maybe not. Because I like to collect my make up and try differently every time I put my makeup on and according to my mood as well. =)  

Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Or you may contact me thorugh my Instagram @veemarissa Have a nice day dolls!

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!