diy

DIY/ Improvise: Bag Rack Behind Door

5:07:00 PM,0 Comments

Hi everyone! Today I will share something that I did to organize my bags. Well, women are usually associated with owning lots of bag. It is true! I do own many bags which sometimes, some of them I rarely use or I do not know how to match it with outfit or place that I’m heading to. Buying and owning bags are easy but to store them at home, is difficult.

I scroll down Carousell timeline, and I saw this amazing idea of Bag Rack behind door. Which I think could solved my storage problem. Furthermore, it was cheap, it only cost me RM20 including postage. So I did not wait long, straight contact the seller and purchase my Bag Rack.

However, when I received, it was not in a good condition, the postage wrapping was okay (not torn apart), but the box inside were in terrible condition. The box look like a second hand/old/used products that was given to me then. But I keep in mind positive, it is not the box that I wanted, but the content. However, the straps and the claps to hold bags looks so fragile. Then, with lots of excitement, went straight to room, try to assemble it and hang my bags. Unfortunately, it does not fit. According to seller, it can fit to any door. This is so disappointing.

DIY/IMPROVISE
BAG RACK
Behind Doors



This is not fully a DIY project but it is more to improvise the original product. The length of the straps can be adjust, but still it shorts a few inches to fit my door. Since it does not fit and I do not want to waste my money, I have to improvise and make use of my craft skills in order to make it fit to my door. 


Can you see in the red circle, it does not fit to my door! So, I decided to not waste it but some creativity may needed to solve this problem.

These are tools and items that I used to improvise this bag rack, scissors, ribbons (any type you like, I used satin ribbon), lighter and do not forget, Hot Glue Gun (or any glue that strong enough to hold). This is very simple and easy. Anyone can do it.




Step by Step: 

It is pretty easy right. You just need to replace the shorter part of the bag rack and replace it with ribbon with suitable length to fit your door. Cut  the shorter part, measure the length needed to fit, cut the ribbon, replace it with the ribbon, secure it with hot glue gun (to make it stronger) and then voila!

 
This is how it looks like when I put it on my door.


And this is how the end product look, when I put on some of my handbags! Nicely organized. This is a great idea for people who have smaller bedroom, or do not have any place to store their handbags.

These are some of my bags that I often use and some of them are new. Since my drawers for bags are full already, thus I have nowhere to store them. It is a great idea to store them like this. Save up some space, and look neat as well.

Tips: If you are a fans of leather bags, please please do not store them in any secluded or closed storage. It better if you can hang it or let it aired. Or else you bags will be ruined. So it is best if you hang it, and if it comes with dust bag, put it in the dust bag then hang it. Some of my bags are already ruined =’(

Advice: To those online shop operators out there. Please do your business in ikhlas way, because, In Sha Allah, if you really sincere, pleases your customer, Allah will grant you with more rezeki. A satisfied customer will come back to purchase another or they will recommend you to their friends and family. Not all online shop operators conduct their business recklessly, but some did. Just like what I had received. Yes, it is one of the disadvantages of online shopping that people afraid of. These kind of seller cost customers’ trust in buying via online shops affecting other online sellers as well. What would you feel, if you received the items in unsatisfied condition, you won’t like it isn’t it, so why would you do such thing to others?  

If anyone else having the same problem as I am, I hope I able to help you with this post.
Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Have a nice day!

*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!