others

Product Review: Anna Sui Perfume Flight of Fancy Holiday Set 2015

9:16:00 PM,0 Comments



Apart from makeup and beauty product junkie, I am also perfume addict. I love perfume as much as it’s fragrance as well as its bottle that look equally so attractive. I actually own a few, but of course I have one that specifically my favourite of all time. But this post I will focus on Anna Sui Flight of Fancy Holiday/ Christmas Set 2015.

Today’s Product Review is
ANNA SUI FLIGHT OF FANCY HOLIDAY SET 2015.



The Gift Box Holiday Set
Contained of:
50 ml Anna Sui Flight of Fancy EDT Perfume
 90 ml Anna Sui Flight of Fancy Body Lotion
90 ml Anna Sui Flight of Fancy Shower Gel





Message from ANNA
"I'm an explorer, constantly intrigued and inspired by the beauty of foreign cultures. I've always felt that everything new is exciting, and I love to experience that moment of inspiration that changes you forever. But there is another kind of exploration that begins in the soul. It's kind of like mind-traveling, where you discover who you are and blossom, finally, into your true self. This is quite an adventure for a young woman, a powerful awakening. My newest fragrance is about just that moment."


Fragrance Concept
"The Enchantment of Discovery". This fragrance encourage a girl-woman to take her chances, to see the world, to explore all the possibilities and to emerge from a dream with self-assurance, beauty and certainty. A dream unlocks many doors to the soul, expanding the senses to irresistible possibilities. There are so many things to try and explore, so many ways to see into one's soul, so many ways to change. The dream is the surrounding, in which our senses awake.



The Bottle Design
On the top of the bottle stopper, embossed with the peacock which resemble of transformation symbol, enticing a woman to follow her dreams. The irresistible carton gleams with silvery touches on a radiant, sunny surface strewn with colorful blossoms. A tempting entrance to a dream world.


Once inside, the beveled rectangular flacon is topped with a radiant peacock in full plumage, in true Anna Sui style. The rich golden color of the juice is in perfect harmony with the carton, as a glow of luminous pink at the base of the bottle radiates upward, echoing the collar band. Together, both bottle and carton are a fantasy for the senses, promising luxury, elegance and adventure.



Fragrance Ingredients
TOP: Java Lemon, Yuzu, Litchi
HEART: Rose Blossom, Star Magnolia, Purple Rain Freesia,
BASE: White Woods Benzoin, Skin Musk, Amber Crystals


Anna Sui Flight of Fancy usually comes in three different sizes, 75 ml, 50 ml and 30 ml. usually, the one in 50 ml cost RM 219 per bottle, but this Holiday Set which consist of 50 ml EDT perfume with body lotion and shower gel cost me RM 219 as well! Definitely a grab isn’t it! The same price but only this time it comes with cut bag and 2 more items in 90 ml each!


I used this perfume quite a while now since 2008 or 2009 I could not remember, this is one of the perfume that I would like to repeat purchasing it. Since I have experience of it, it much more worth to buy this set. The catch it that it is an EDT perfume so, it does not last long like EDP or Parfum did. I like it anyway. The smell is fresh or I would say, when I smell it, I do feel renewed, energized and alive!

Recommendation
It is definitely a steal for holiday gift set. If you ask me, I would definitely say YES to buy this. I bought at SASA outlet for RM 219. But after all, it is all depends on your preferences.





Thank you for your time and I hope this has help you. Keep coming back, more reviews and tips are coming up. For any products suggestions or any tips that you would like me to try it out, you may do so, just leave your comment okay? Have a nice day!


*Disclaimer: Any products review in this blog are purchase with my own money and no sponsorship or paid review whatsoever unless it is stated. Merely my own experience and opinion on these items. 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!