hair

Product Review: Botaneco Garden Organic Argan & Virgin Olive Oil Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

4:09:00 PM,17 Comments


Again! I’m back with another Product Review. Sudahnya blog ni jadi blog me-review product ye, haha, tak apa, kita sama-sama share ilmu ye? By the way, Vee nak remind, any products yang di review di dalam blog ini, tidak disponsor dan tidak dibayar, review semata-mata hasil feedback dari Vee sendiri.I think so far yang baca blog Vee know how much I concern with my hair kan? So hari ini, Vee nak share another shampoo product review.





BOTANECO GARDEN ORGANIC ARGAN & VIRGIN OLIVE OIL HAIR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

It is free from formulations: Parabens, Soap, Colorant, SLS, Lanolin and DEA. It is formulated with botanical ingredients and enhanced with 100% ECO-CERTIFIED Organic Argan Oil from Morocco and Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. It also contain of high essential Omega 6 and 9. It is also infused with 4X Essential Hair & Scalp conditioners of Aloe Vera extract, Shea Butter, Bamboo Stem Extract and Vitamin E. The best part, it has not tested on animals. Yeayyy!

Well, it is known the benefits of Virgin Olive Oil and Argan Oil, furthermore the usage of these oils are endless. Go google it for other usage and benefits of these oil.

Of course bila kita dengar sahaja, “Organic” dan “Tanpa Kimia/ Without Chemical” mahupun “Animal Cruelty Free” melonjak-lonjak gembira akhirnya dapat jumpa product yang cost you less damage kan? That’s also happened to me lah.

So when I heard the Sales Girl dari Guardian explains, the content, benefits plus it is new arrival product in the store (plus masa tu ada promotion Buy 1 Free 1), Vee pun grab lah apa lagi kan? So I’ve been using it quite a while now, for about a few months already.


Review Time!!:

Vee suka bau shampoo ni, rasa REFRESHING lepas shampoo. BEST!
Super SUKA sebab ingredient dia dan dia sangat eco-friendly!

But the shampoo maybe A BIT DRY for my hair. After shampoo, my hair agak kering walaupun dah guna conditioner dia.

Tapi buat kamu semua yang malas nak shampoo rambut selang sehari or selang dua hari tu, ini BERITA BAIK untuk kamu, because, since dia agak dry, so tak perlu lah basuh dengan kerap. Sebab, bila Vee guna shampoo ini, Vee started rasa rambut oily adalah pada hari ke-4, so hari ke-4 baru Vee shampoo rambut lagi. 

Bagi yang malas nak shampoo selalu, yang jadual harian nya hectic gila kalah menteri, students-students di hujung-hujung semester yang makan minum tidur segala sanggup ku korbankan demi assignments, exam dan markah yang bergitu berharga itu, sangat lah sesuai dan recommended!

Recommended jugak pada yang memang suka bila shampoo yang jenis kalau cuci rambut mahu sejam dua jam sebab nak bagi kulit kepala kaw-kaw bersih, guna shampoo, hang tak payah nak susah-susah lagi, sekejap je clean!

After all depends lah pada preferences masing-masing lah kan? Lain orang lain citarasanya, depends! 



There are also body range collection as well. So korang boleh jugak lah try their other range of products kan? Then let Vee know how is it, okay?



By the way, new format nak review ye kekakak! Ini semua memudahkan pembaca semua, mana lah tahu ada yang dok malas nak baca karangan panjang di atas kan? Tengok je summary bawah ni, senang dik non oi!


Rating Reason: Sebab dia ada benefits and eco-friendly cuma a bit dry for me (maybe tak sesuai dengan Vee kot).


You Might Also Like

17 comments:

  1. Tapi rasanya dh x ade shampoo ni kat guardian..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? I tak notice pulak. btw, thanks for the information =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq vee for this review.
    Elly baru nak mencuba.. ;)
    Semalam baru beli di guardian...

    ReplyDelete
  4. does it lather?

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. By da way dekat quardian da wat promotion besar3 psl botaneco..n br kuar yg trio nyer plak tp xsebest argan..bau trio agak xbest..n thanx for the review..br berjinak sebln n the result walla!! 😛

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really very nice post thanks to share this post and its information is really very nice and useful.

    Virgin Hair
    Malaysian Hair
    Cambodian Hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post its hair product is really very nice and useful for hairs.

    i tip hair extensions
    black hair extensions
    virgin remy hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baru beli hari ni utk hair fall control. Hopefully korang la gugurnya rambut😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used this shampoo quite a while but so far its really for my hair fall its very different with some of previously i used.The contains are Eco friendly cos its organic ingredients, and some more i like the smell after i used.
    I feel my hair now its no more frizzy, and less hair fall. Its recommended for who avoiding the the chemical contain and let start go green.
    Now i feel fall in love with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Masih ada lagi botaneco garden argan & olive oil ni kt guardian. Sy bru je pakai 2minggu, hasil mmg superb. Dlu rmbut sy gugur teruk sgt, bgn dri tido, berlambak rmbt kt bntl....nk ikat rmbut berlambak rambut jatuh...sikat rmbut pom mcmtu jgk. Bkn sikit, sekali sikat ng tgn je berpuluh rambut gugur. Smp sy fikir sy ni ada sakit kronik.lps pkai dua minggu...sy sikat rambut, xde sehelai pon gugur, main2 rmbt ngan tgn..xggr jgk. Klo ada pun sehelai je, tu pom jrg sgt nk gugur. Tp yg xbestnya rambut jdi kering pkai syampu+conditioner. Utk balance kena pkai hair serum sekali bru ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shampoo yg mana satu? Byk jenis sgt kat guardian ni..for normal k fine hair u pakai?

      Delete
    2. U beli yg mana ya? Ada for normal & dry, for fine, for dull hair..xtau nk ambik yg mana. Sy mslah hair fall jgk.

      Delete
  11. I love the body butter of this brand so much! Until last year, I was desperate with my super dry cracked skin and this body butter helps a lot! ❤ ^^

    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was suffering from hair loss problem for almost few years ago. And yeah I was afraid to use new product, afraid will be more worse. I went to guardian once, just to buy conditioner and I was so attract to the products ingredient and I plan to start use with conditioner as I still have my old shampoo (Loreal).

    After few times of using it even conditioner, couldn't say my hair didn't drop, I was still facing hair loss BUT lesser than before and then I noticed my hair becoming more THICKER and I could see my baby hair grows. And that happy moment when people ask me, "hey your hair getting thicker, what you did ?".
    And now planning to get the shampoo as well, cant wait to get to result. I would highly recommend this product, a good one actually :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahh, great for you! Sure, if it is good for you guys, go ahead keep using it. If it does not work for me, doesn't mean that it is bad for everyone else too. ;)

      Delete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!