Friendship is worth more than Pearl and Gold

1:40:00 AM Vee Marisa 0 Comments

Hai dan Assalamualaikum

Friendship? FRIENDSHIP and TRUST, those cannot be bought neither it can be steal. It is something that one have to EARN. I love all my best friends. Each of them is special to me. Thanks for having me in your life.
If I nak list kan, ramai.... tak pelah, hope korang tahu yang I really-realy do love you all! You are like my siblings and my family, Thanks for being there for me through everything. ~hugs~










I hope, whatever you do friends, you'll do great and take good care of yourself. I miss all of you! Take Care

p/s: credit all pictures to Google!










0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!