Make Up for Life!

4:35:00 PM Vee Marisa 5 Comments

Vee dah dapat make up yang Vee tempah!!!! hehehe! Very gorgeous!! Really like it!!! Bak kata mama, 'hmm xpayah nak sibuk-sibuk pening nak beli eyeshadows ag'.... hehehe!

Ni semua gambar posing dengan eyeshadow... Banyak kan!!! I saw it once at ebay but I don't any credit card to buy purchase it so, i went to a lot of blogs and found this blog that sell the same product the same brand that i wish for.

It has 120 different colour!! they are spectacular!!!!!!! I dah cam gila dah tak tahu nak pakai yang mana dah! Ahaks!! hehehe... Look closer to my pictures, I used the green in colour eyeshadow. hehehe!

Gambar-gambar ni dah macam promote kan product dah! hehehe.. royalty... gaji... model scara tidak langsung ni... hehehhe... ^__^



5 comments:

  1. susah nk dinafikan..pandai btul cik vee kite ni make up ek ^^
    beautiful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!bnyk ye makeup tu.....!ahaks..pndi brmake up kn kak vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEY X NK TAO BELI MAKE UP NI KTNER?

    ReplyDelete

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!