Trip to Melaka with the Ant Story!

2:05:00 AM,0 Comments


I love you!!

Thanks a lot to my daddy! Mr. Sahrom Abd Jalil because he proves his words by brought me to Melaka as I wished before! Hehehe. Love you Daddy! It was a very fantastic holiday in my life even though in short notices with short period. I really like it. Well, Malacca is a good destination for holiday.




There! That is me. I’m in front of the Dataran Pahlawan. It’s time to shopping!!!! Hahaha. Shopaholic! Well, those things in that building goes in very cheap price, made me crazy already to almost everything! Wahaha. Thank god, mummy was there to stop me. Hahahaha.




Guru besar ku!! mama.... (muka je bkn guru besar taw)


I love her so much!! She is my heart and my life. Do we look like sisters? Hahaha. Lots of people thought that we are sisters apart of mother and sweet lovely daughter. Ahakz. Ops! She is my mummy, Roshidah binti Jaffar, and My lovely mummy. This trip made me so happy! It’s not about the place or the holiday. The most important is at last I can spend a quality time with my beloved parents!


Hehe! Istana Kesultanan Melaka. Love it! So much fun and knowledge.



In front of A’ Famosa. A Famosa Malay: Kota A Famosa, or "The Famous" in Portuguese, is a fortress located in Malacca, Malaysia. It is among the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia. The Porta de Santiago, a small gatehouse, is the only remaining part of the fortress still standing and I’m standing in front of it!!! Does my dress look alike the A’Famosa texture? Haha.


This is the old train called KTM aka Keretaapi Tanah Melayu. This train has windows old type which we have to push up the lower window upward or the other way around. This reminds me the school bus. Hehe. When I was in primary school I used to use Bus Sekolah which in yellow colour with black stripes.


I’m in front of Stadyus building. While I’m busy doing my favourite thing that is capture the best moment my mum went opposite of where I stood and have some Famous Cendol in Banda Hilir Malacca.

Now I’m at the Red Building. Waiting for my mummy and my daddy bought some souvenirs to bring home. Kinda hot in Malacca, duhh! Thank God I brought my fan. Hehehe.




I really really love this picture. I took a flower on floor and put it near my ear then when I turn back my daddy snap a picture.






This picture taken after riding the boat at the River Cruise. The river cruise is look like the one on Italy but this Malaysian lah! It is very beautiful scenery by the way. Ride it on night! It more fun when riding the boat at night rather than in the daylight.






Hehehe picture capture by my daddy! Thanks daddy. Very nice picture daddy!






Ant story!

Vee says, ‘I found an red ant who actually trying to climb the tree to get the batteries up there. Haha because some other ants had hid it up there. Poor ant.




Hi! How are you??


Tell me your story dear…

Huh?? Big trouble??


Relax cool babe! I’m here. *make the ant feel relieve.


Here! Let me hug you so that you felt more comfortable.










You Might Also Like

0 Comments:

All feedback, comment, suggestions and ideas are most welcome. Thank You for your support. I hope my writing somehow has helped you.

Thank you!